1.Description For Hospital Gas Generator Set PSA Oxygen Plant Cost For Sale
With PSA principles, ETR medical PSA oxygen generator can produce 93%±3% purity oxygen gas directly from compressed air. Compared with traditional Bulk liquid oxygen and cylinders oxygen, ETR on-site PSA oxygen generator can reduce cost down to 50 percentages.
Compressed air is purified through the air dryer and filters to a certain level for main generator to work with. Air buffer is incorporated for smooth supply of compressed air thus to reduce fluctuation of compressed air source. The generator produces oxygen with PSA (pressure swing adsorption) technology, which is a time proven oxygen generation method. Oxygen of desired purity at 93%±3% is delivered to oxygen buffer tank for smooth supply of product gas. Oxygen in buffer tank is maintained at 4bar pressure.
Oxygen Generator workflow chart
2. Features For Hospital Gas Generator Set PSA Oxygen Plant Cost For Sale
- Stable oxygen purity ensuring qualified clinical oxygen usage
- Issuing alarm signal against abnormal parameters,the system detects the moisture content of the compressed air in real time on line
- Onliine oxygen monitor,remote monitoring system
- LCD touch screen interface, making setting of operating parameters more convenient
3. Working Principles For Hospital Gas Generator Set PSA Oxygen Plant Cost For Sale
The medical molecular sieve PSA oxygen generator system adopts the international advanced pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology to form a rapid cycle of pressurization adsorption and depressurization desorption under the conditions of normal temperature and low pressure.
|No.||Model||Capacity||Compressed Air Source||Air Compressor||Buffer Tank|
Model ETO-15 main technical
|Model ETO-15 Oxygen Generator|
|Oxygen Capacity||1-50Nm3/h||Normal/Standard Condition|
|Oxygen Delivery Pressure||0-4bar||Adjustable|
|Power Consumption||0.1-0.2kW||220V, 50Hz @1Phase|
|Dimensions (mm)||/||Including buffer tanks. Dimensions are approximate.|
|Weight (kg)||/||Weight is approximate.|
|Noise Level||≤85dB(A)||1 meter away|
|Compressed Air Specifications|
|Air Flow Rate Required||≥3.0m3/min||Capacity Of The Clean & Dry Air after Pretreatment|
|Oil residual Content||≤0.008PPm|
|Pressure Dew Point||+ 3ºC|
|Air Temperature||5-45 Deg. C|
|Design Working Conditions|
|Dust Content In The Air||≤20mg/m3|
|H2S, SO2 Content In The Air||≤5ppm|
|CO2 Content In The Air||≤250ppm|
|CnHm Content In The Air||≤20ppm|
|Acidic Gases||Less Than Stimulus|
Content And Without Erosive Gases
|Self-governed Room For Air Separation Plant And Far From Acidic Environment is Strongly Recommended|
5. Quality Control Process
(a) ETR guarantees the proper functioning and operating of the Equipment for a period of 12 (Twelve) months from the date of testing and commissioning at the End User site, or 18 (Eighteen) months after delivery, whichever occurs first.
(b) If there be found any defects and malfunctioning during warranty period, ETR undertakes to make repairs of the Equipment at its own expenses including components and workmanship until they again function or operate properly.
Founded in 2003, Hunan ETR Electronic Medical Engineering Co., Ltd. has developed into a state-level high-tech enterprise. Consisting of top R&D team has developed four series of products over the past decade, ETR has successfully been listed on the NEEQ (National Equities Exchange and Quotations) with stock code of 839074 in 2016.
The Company has passed CE certification and the ISO quality management system certification, and gained a variety of certificates, including ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate, ISO13485 Medical Device Quality Management System Certificate, ISO14001 Environmental Management Quality System Certificate
ETR products have been exported to Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East and other overseas markets. The after-sales service network covers more than 20 provinces and cities throughout the country, providing customers with after-sales services, quick response and other technical support services throughout the process.
ETR is committed to providing the users with top-quality products and services on the basis of orderly Marketing and after-sales service network.
Creating Products with Love
Building ETR Brand with Integrity
Fulfilling Dreams with Passion
We has passed CE/ ISO quality management system and SGS certification to make sure our products quality is qualified and very good for market.
1. Setting trace file for every sold product, quarterly survey for every sold product.
2. Providing remote instruction and training for free.
3. Providing on-site services and repairs for free during warranty period if problems caused by Eter.
4. Spare parts and on-site service would be changed with best price after warranty period.
5. 7*24 hours online service for free, giving solution for any problems within 48 hours.
6. If customer required, assigning experienced after-sales engineer for on-site service with 7 days. (Visa apply should be considered)
1. Are you manufacturer or Trade Company?
We are the manufacturer of Oxygen Generator, founded in 2003.
2. What's the order oxygen generator process?
a. Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
c. Printing file--- PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, the picture resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
d. Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
e. Payment terms--- Negotiable.
f. Production---mass production
g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package will be provided.
h. Installation and commissioning
3.What terms of payment you use?
T/T, L/C etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation of Oxygen Generator?
When you send the inquiry to us, pls kindly send it with below technical information.
1) O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day(24hours))
2) O2 purity: _____%
3) O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ
6) Project Location.
Welcome to visit and thanks in advance for your any inquiry ,we'll service you on line 24hrs *_*